1. I am often misunderstood, sometimes that is my fault, sometimes that is my readers fault, sometimes it is the incompleteness of our mechanisms of communication.
2. I still want to be popular, and heard far and wide (which I think is ego), yet I believe I have an important message, and a faithful testimony, (which is ministry) and it takes integrity, and community to hold the two in tension.
3. I still hate it when people don't see how correct I obviously am.
4. I am very much personally invested in what I say, write or paint
5. I am not alone in my journey, there are many that walk before, with and behind me, and we are one
6. and probably the thing I learned the most was... People really want to see Driscoll get beat up :)
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, and be a part of my learning experience. I will be starting to record my teaching videos on the radical gospel of Matthews Jesus again, so if you want to catch up please go to: the rev
"see you" tomorrow