Sunday, February 20, 2005

On Holiday

Hello,

I have been very busy with FORGE the last few days. This was the first intensive weekend of our missionary training course. A lot of preparation, and then a lot of time actually running the weekend. It has gone well and I will tell you more about it soon.

I will also have to finish my testimony in a week as well.

We leave today for Wilsons Promontory for a weeks vacation. We are going with our friends from out church, and our last day there we will be baptising a few people, including my daughters, and dedicating a few of the children from our church as well.

Hope you can get along without me for a few days.

the rev

2 comments:

Kitty Cheng said...

Hi John,
Would like to have been able to have come on Sunday to see your art display, but I was just way too exhausted after a very busy week - sounds like it was a good time. Will get the Ignition brochures sent out to you soon.
Kitty

Kitty Cheng said...

will certainly miss your posts rev :)