Saturday, December 02, 2006

Man I love cricket!

I have been having a difficult season. I am not bowling as well as I would like, but more frustrating I am not taking any wickets. I only have one for the year. Yet I still love this game.

Had a very fun game today, good attitude from both sides for the most part. I actually top scored with the bat today, which would be quite an accomplishment usually, but we had a pretty bad day with the bat. But with the ball I just couldn't get it right. I would bowl a few really good balls and then a few really bad balls. Oh well!

I think what I like best about cricket is I can give it a full throttled go. As hard as I can, and I need something I can do as hard as I can. With wrestling, well, I just can't do it that hard anymore. Just spend most of my time trying not to get hurt.

Thank God for cricket,

rev

4 comments:

Steven Carr said...

'I am not bowling as well as I would like,...'

Did your first ball go to second slip?

Jon Owen said...

Cricket is a fickle maiden, last week I took 2/2 and just missed a third stumping and had one catch put down. I loved cricket!

Today: 0/27 (3.0 Overs)

Today I hate cricket.

Gods_Rhema said...

Cricket is a funny game at times harsh and then extremely rewarding Rev. Training is the key to all aspects of the game, just like our faith...but thats no game.

Anonymous said...

Cricket Live Matches At Your Desktop
http://cricketlivematches.blogspot.com/


There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live cricket from around the world. We are here to show you how to

find them. Receive live match links in your mail account. All internation Cricket matches Streams. Note all matches are as

per BST.

Special Introductory offer:
Live match links in your mail account at only £1.00 GBP. Free for First Day if you subscribe it now.

1. Free Software:
We will provide you all software you need to get live match at your desktop.

2. Low Cost:
Free for the first day, Receive live match links in your mail account @ £1.00 GBP for each 2 weeks.

3. What's Needed:
Just need is to click on the link, start the software and match is on your desktop.

3. Live Soccer:
Watch live soccer online on your PC no need of buying Sky or Cable?

4. Is It Legal?
We donot stream live Cricket from this server or blog. There are thousands of High Quality Channels streaming live Cricket

from around the world. We are here to show you how to find them.

Check it Once

http://cricketlivematches.blogspot.com/