Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sorry I have been missing

I have been very busy remodelling the building in Ascot Vale. With this and my other resposibilities I haven't had much energy for original thoughts.

We expect to have our first Sunday night service on the 7th of May, and we will have a "GRAND OPENING" celebration church service on the 21st of May. I hope you Melbourne folks will put it in your diaries and come out. We are excited, and hope this will serve as a center for mission to the western and northern suburbs.

the rev

2 comments:

greg the explorer said...

Congratualtions Rev, I hope and pray that this venture will beall that it is being dreamed of by you and all others involved. Enjoy your launch night!

Keith Lowell Jensen said...

Hey John, when I said "Shut Up" I didn't mean for this long.